Filip J. Bihelović, Ph.D.
Faculty of Chemistry, Studentski trg 12-16, Beograd
Department of Organic Chemistry
Phone (local): 658
E-mail: filip AT chem · bg · ac · rs
Born: August 19, 1981, in Belgrade
Education and qualifications
2005: Undergraduate studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2011: Doctoral academic (PhD) studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
History of employment
2006: Teaching assistant / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2008-2014: Assistant / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2014-2016: Assistant professor / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
Organic chemistry; Total synthesis; Organometallic chemistry; Asymmetric organocatalysis; Demonstration chemistry experiments
Member of Serbian Chemical Society from 2005.
- 172027 (The development of new synthetic methods and their application in syntheses of natural products and biologically active compounds)
project - Ministry of Science and Technological Development (Belgrade, Serbia)
- 391-00-16/2017-16/2 ¸ż ()
project - Ministarstvo prosvete, nauke i tehnološkog razvoja (Belgrade, Serbia)
Author identification numbers
- F. Bihelović, R. Matović, B. Vulović and R. N. Saičić: Organo-Catalyzed Cyclizations of pi-Allylpalladium Complexes: a New Method for the Construction of Five- and Six-Membered Rings, Org. Lett., 2007, 9, 5063.
- B. Vulović, F. Bihelović, R. Matović and R. N. Saičić: Organo-catalyzed Tsuji-Trost reaction: a new method for the closure of five- and six-membered rings, Tetrahedron 2009, 65, 10485.
- D. Velickovic, A. Dimitrijevic, F. Bihelovic, D. Bezbradica, R. Jankov, N. Milosavic: A higly efficient diastereoselective synthesis of a-isosalicin by maltase from Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Process Biochemistry, 2011, 46, 1698.
- A. Dimitrijevic, D. Velickovic, D. Bezbradic, F. Bihelovic, R. Jankov, N. Milosavic: Production of lipase from Pseudozyma aphidis and determination of the activity and stability of the crude lipase in polar organic solvents, J. Serb. Chem. Soc., 2011, 76, 1081.
- A. Dimitrijevic, D. Velickovic, F. Bihelovic, D. Bezbradica, R. Jankov, N. Milosavic: One-step, inexpensive high yield strategy for Candida antarctica lipase A isolation using hydroxyapatite, Bioresource Technology, 2012, 107, 358.
- F. Bihelovic, R. N. Saicic: Total Synthesis of (-)-atrop-Abyssomicin C, Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 2012, 51, 5687.
- Ratko Jankov, Dragica Šišović, Filip Bihelović, Slobodanka Antić: “HEMIJA” za prvi razred opšte gimnazije Zavod za udžbenike i nastavna sredstva PODGORICA, 2006.
- F. Bihelovic, I. Karadzic, R. Matovic, R. N. Saicic: Total synthesis and biological evaluation of (−)-atrop–abyssomicin C, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2013, 11, 5413.
- Z. Ferjancic, R. Matovic, F. Bihelovic: Diastereoselective addition of alkenylchromium(III) reagents to Garner’s aldehyde. Nozaki–Hiyama–Kishi coupling approach to sphingosines and ceramides, J. Serb. Chem. Soc., 2014, 79, 627.
- R. Matovic, F. Bihelovic, M. Gruden-Pavlovic, R. N. Saicic: Total synthesis and biological evaluation of atrop-O-benzyl-desmethylabyssomicin C, Org. Biomol. Chem., 2014, 12, 7682.
- D. Velickovic, N. Milosavic, D. Bezbradica, F. Bihelovic, A. Segal, D. Segan, J. Trbojevic, A. Dimitrijevic: The specificity of alpha-glucosidase from Saccharomyces cerevisiae differs depending on the type of reaction: hydrolysis versus transglucosylation, Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol, 2014, 98, 6317.
- L. Novkovic, M. Trmcic, M. Rodic, F. Bihelovic, M. Zlatar, R. Matovic, R. N. Saicic: Synthesis of endoperoxides by domino reactions of ketones and molecular oxygen, RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 99577.
- F. Bihelovic, Z. Ferjancic: Total Synthesis of (±)-Alstoscholarisine A, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 2569. HIGHLIGHTED in SYNFACTS (2016, 12, 0330) and SYNFORM (2016, 5, A76).
- B. Vulovic, D. Kolarski, F. Bihelovic, R. Matovic, M. Gruden, R. N. Saicic: Gold(I)-Catalyzed Domino Cyclizations of Diynes for the Synthesis of Functionalized Cyclohexenone Derivatives. Total Synthesis of (-)-Gabosine H and (-)-6-epi-Gabosine H: Org Lett. 2016, 18, 3886.
- F. Bihelovic, B. Vulovic, R. N. Saicic: Synthesis of Natural Products and the Development of Synthetic Methodology: The Case Study of (–)-Atrop-abyssomicin C, Natural product communications 2017, 12, 1209-1214.
- F. Bihelovic, D. Stichnoth, F. Surup, R. Mueller, D. Trauner: A Synthesis of Crocagin A, Angewandte Chemistry International Edition, accepted article.
Mon Apr 30 12:47:08 2018