Radivoje M. Prodanović, Ph.D.
Phone: 011-3336669 (Lab), 011-3336660 (Office)
Phone (local): 669 (Lab), 660 (Office)
E-mail: rprodano AT chem · bg · ac · rs
Born 13.11.1972. in Sabac. Married and has two children. Speaks Serbian (mother) and English. Basic knowledge of German and Russian.
1996: Undergraduate studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2001: Master of science studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2006: Doctoral academic (PhD) studies - Chemistry / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2010-2014: Assistant professor / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
2014-2016: Associate professor / University of Belgrade - Faculty of Chemistry (Belgrade, Serbia)
High-Throughput Screening (FACS). Directed Evolution and Protein Engineering. Nonaqueous Enzymology. Application of enzymes in organic synthesis. Protein purification. Immobilization and chemical modification of enzymes.
1997: Serbian Chemical Society award for academic excellence in graduate studies of Biochemistry
2002: Goverment of the Republic of Serbia Award for outstanding performance as teaching assistant at Faculty of Chemistry
2007: Alexander von Humboldt Fellowship for project entitled "Directed evolution of glucose oxidase for application in miniature biofuel cell devices", School of Engineering and Science, Jacobs University Bremen.
2012: Fulbright fellowship for project "Ultrahigh throughput screening system in drop-based microfluidics for directed evolution of glucose oxidase", Harvard University, Boston, USA.
Articles (from SCI list): 38
Cited by other authors: 347
All citations per article: 9.13
h-index (all citations): 11
KNJIGE I REVIJALNI RADOVI / BOOKS AND REVIEWS
1. R.Prodanovic, M. Gavrovic-Jankulovic, G. Kovačević, M. Blažić, O. Prodanovic, R. Ostafe, "Nanobiocatalysis for Biofuel Cells and Biosensor Systems", Vojnotehnički pregled (Military Technical Courier), LIX (4): 79-92 (2011).
2. M. Gavrovic-Jankulovic, R.Prodanovic, "Drug delivery: Plant Lectins as Bioadhesive Drug Delivery Systems", Journal of Biomaterials and Nanobiotechnology, 2 (5): 614-621 (2011).
3. N. Milosavic, R. Prodanovic, "Enzyme Stabilization and Imobilization: Methods and Protocols", Methods in Molecular Biology, 679: 155-163 (2010).
4. G. Güven, R. Prodanovic, U. Schwaneberg, "Protein Engineering-An Option for Enzymatic Biofuel Cell Design", Electroanalysis, 22: 7-8, 765-775 (2010).
5. R.Prodanovic, Tanja Cirkovic Velickovic, "Enzimologija: Laboratorijski priručnik", Hemijski fakultet Univerziteta u Beogradu, (2005) ISBN 86-7220-020-92.
IZABRANI RADOVI / SELECTED REFERENCES
1. R. Ostafe, R. Prodanovic, W.L. Ung, D.A. Weitz, R. Fischer, "A high-throughput cellulase screening system based on droplet microfluidics", Biomicrofluidics, 8: 041102, (2014).
2. D. Spasojević, M. Prokopijević, O. Prodanović, M.G. Pirtea, K. Radotić, R. Prodanović, "Immobilization of chemically modified horse radish peroxidase within activated alginate beads", Hemijska Industrija, 68(1):117-122 (2014).
3. R. Ostafe, R. Prodanovic, J. Nazor, R. Fischer, "Ultra-High-Throughput Screening Method using Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting for the Directed Evolution of Glucose Oxidase", Chemistry & Biology, 21: 414-421 (2014).
4. G. Kovacevic, M. Blazic, B. Draganic, R. Ostafe, M. Gavrovic-Jankulovic, R. Fischer, R. Prodanovic, "Cloning, Heterologous Expression, Purification and Characterization of M12 Mutant of Aspergillus niger Glucose Oxidase in Yeast Pichia pastoris KM71H.", Molecular Biotechnology, 56: 305-311 (2014).
5. M. Prokopijevic, O. Prodanovic, D. Spasojevic, Z. Stojanovic, K. Radotic, R. Prodanovic, "Soybean hull peroxidase immobilization on macroporous glycidyl methacrylates with different surface characteristics", Bioprocess and Biosystem Engineering, 37(5): 799-804 (2014).
6. I.S. Mačinković, M. Abughren, I. Mrkic, M.M. Grozdanović, R. Prodanović, M. Gavrović-Jankulović, "Employment of colorimetric enzyme assay for monitoring expressionand solubility of GST fusion proteins targeted to inclusion bodies", Journal of Biotechnology, 168 (4): 506-510 (2013).
7. M. Blazic, G. Kovacevic, O. Prodanovic, R. Ostafe, M. Gavrovic Jankulovic, R. Fischer, R. Prodanovic, "Yeast surface display for the expression, purification and characterization of wild-type and B11 mutant glucose oxidases", Protein Purification and Expression, 89: 175-180 (2013).
8. R. Ostafe, R. Prodanovic, U. Commandeur, R. Fischer, "Flow Cytometry-Based Ultra-High-Throughput Screening Assay for Cellulase Activity", Analytical Biochemistry, 435: 93-98 (2013).
9. O. Prodanovic, M. Prokopijevic, D. Spasojevic, Z. Stojanovic, K. Radotic, Z. Knezevic-Jugovic, R. Prodanovic, "Improved Covalent Immobilization of Horseradish Peroxidase on Macroporous Glycidyl Methacrylate-Based Copolymers", Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 168: 1288-1301 (2012).
10. R. Prodanovic, R. Ostafe, M. Blanusa, U. Schwaneberg, "Vanadium bromoperoxidase-coupled fluorescent assay for flow cytometry sorting of glucose oxidase gene libraries in double emulsions", Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 404: 1439-1447 (2012).
11 . D. Despotovic, Lj. Vojcic,R. Prodanovic, R. Martinez, Karl-Heinz Maurer, U. Schwaneberg, "Fluorescent Assay for Directed Evolution of Perhydrolases", Journal of Biomolecular Screening, 17 (6): 796-805 (2012).
12. R. Prodanovic, R. Ostafe, M. Blanusa, U. Schwaneberg, "FACS Based High Throughput Screening Systems for Gene Libraries in Double Emulsions", Progress in Colloid and Polymer Science, 139 : 51-57 (2012).
13. O. Prodanovic, R. Prodanovic, J. Bogdanovic Pristov, A. Mitrovic, K. Radotic, "Effect of cadmium stress on antioxidative enzymes during the germination of Serbian spruce [Picea omorika (Panč.) Purkyne]", African Journal of Biotechnology, 11 (52): 11377-11385 (2012).
14. U. Schwaneberg, R. Prodanovic, R. Ostafe, F. Niheaus, J. Eck, "A Novel Glucose Oxidase", WO 2012/017008 A1, (2012).
15. Y. Eileen, R. Prodanovic, G. Gueven, R. Ostafe, U. Schwaneberg, "Electrochemical Oxidation of Glucose Using Mutant Glucose Oxidase from Directed Protein Evolution for Biosensor and Biofuel Cell Applications", Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 165 (7-8): 1448-1457 (2011).
16. R. Tu, R. Martinez, R. Prodanovic, M. Klein, U. Schwaneberg, "A Flow Cytometry-Based Screening System for Directed Evolution of Protease", Journal of Biomolecular Screening, 16(3): 285-294 (2011).
17. R. Prodanovic, R. Ostafe, A. Scacioc, U. Schwaneberg, "Ultrahigh-Throughput Screening System for Directed Glucose Oxidase Evolution in Yeast Cells", Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening, 14(1):55-60 (2011).
18. W. Lee, Lj. Vojcic, D. Despotovic, R. Prodanovic, Karl-Heinz Maurer, U. Schwaneberg, Martin Zacharias, "Rationalizing perhydrolase activity of aryl-esterase and subtilisin Carlsberg mutants by molecular dynamics simulations of the second tetrahedral intermediate state", Theoretical Chemistry Accounts, 125: 375-386 (2010).
19. D. Laketa, J. Bogdanovic, R. Prodanovic, A. Kalauzi, K. Radotic, "The effect of pH on the activity of soluble peroxidase in needles of Serbian spruce (Picea omorika (Panč.) Purkinye): application of a mathematical model", General Physiology and Biophysics, 29: 122-128 (2010).
20. N. Milosavic, R. Prodanovic, R.M. Jankov, "A simple and efficient one step regioselective enzymatic glucosylation of arbutin by α-glucosidase", Tetrahedron Letters, 48: 7222-7224 (2007).
22. Z. Zhu, M. Wang, A. Gautam, J. Nazor, C. Momeu, R. Prodanovic, U. Schwaneberg, "Directed evolution of glucose oxidase from Aspergillus niger for ferrocenemethanol-mediated electron transfer", Biotechnology Journal, 2: 241-248 (2007).
23. J. Bogdanovic, N. Milosavic, R. Prodanovic, T. Ducic, K. Radotic, "Variability of antioxidant enzyme activity and isoenzyme profile in needles of Serbian spruce (Picea omorika (Panc.) Purkinye)", Biochemical Systematics and Ecology, 35: 263-273 (2007).
24. N. Milosavić, R. Prodanović, S. Jovanović, Z. Vujčić, "Immobilization of glucoamylase via its carbohydrate moiety on macroporous poly (GMA-co-EGDMA) ", Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 40: 1422-1426 (2007).
25. Z. Knežević, N. Milosavić, D. Bezbradica, Ž, Jakovljević, R. Prodanović, "Immobilization of lipase from Candida rugosa on Eupergit® C supports by covalent attachment", Biochemical Engineering Journal, 30: 269-278 (2006).
26. R. Prodanović, N. Milosavić, S. Jovanović, O. Prodanović, T. Ćirković Veličković, Z. Vujčić, R.M. Jankov, "Activity and stability of soluble and immobilized α-glucosidase from baker’s yeast in cosolvent systems", Biocatalysis and Biotransformation, 24: 195-200 (2006).
27. R. Prodanović, N. Milosavić, S. Jovanović, O. Prodanović, T. Ćirković Veličković, Z. Vujčić, R.M. Jankov, "Stabilization of α-glucosidase in organic solvents by immobilization on macroporous poly(GMA-co-EGDMA) with different surface characteristics", Journal of the Serbian Chemical Society, 71: 339-347 (2006).
28. R. Prodanović, N. Milosavić, D. Sladić, M. Zlatović, B. Božić, T. Ćirković Veličković, Z. Vujčić, "Transglucosylation of hydroquinone catalysed by α-glucosidase from baker’s yeast", Journal of the Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, 35: 142-146 (2005).
29. R. Prodanović, N. Milosavić, D. Sladić, T. Ćirković Veličković, Z. Vujčić, "Synthesis of hydroquinone-α-glucoside by α-glucosidase from baker’s yeast", Biotechnology Leters, 27: 551-554 (2005)
30. R. Prodanović, S. Jovanović, Z. Vujčić, "Immobilization of invertase on a new type of macroporous glycidyl methacrylate", Biotechnology Letters, 27: 1171-1174 (2001).
Mon Apr 30 12:47:12 2018