- Образовна и научна делатност
- Организациона и управљачка структура
- Закон о високом образовању и прописи Факултета
- Историја Факултета
- Збирка великана српске хемије
- Репозиторијум Хемијског факултета - Cherry
- Издавачка делатност ХФ
- Јавне набавке
- Контакт информације (управа) и како доћи до нас
- Научноистраживачки рад
EuChemS Food Chemistry Division Young Researcher Award 2023
The Food Chemistry Division of the European Chemical Society (FCD-EuChemS) has the pleasure to announce the open call for the EuChemS Food Chemistry Division Young Researcher Award to recognize excellent research in the field of food chemistry and related areas during the PhD of a young researcher. The award comprises a certificate, a scientific book, a free registration for EuroFoodChem 2023 and prize money (1,000 €). The awardee will also be distinguished with the possibility to present the awarded work at the EuroFoodChem congress.
- Has been awarded a doctorate (PhD) from a European University.
- The candidate should not be older than 35 years by the deadline of the competition.
- The PhD degree should have been awarded within 2 years preceding the deadline for applications (31st January, 2023).
- The candidate must be a member of a Member Society of EuChemS.
Required Application Documents:
- Motivation letter with a convincing presentation of the innovative character and the relevance of the scientific results (1 page maximum).
- A document that certifies the granting of the doctorate (note: for the PhD certificates, the date it was awarded must be present).
- Copy of an identification document.
- Document that certifies that the applicant is a current member of a Member Society of EuChemS.
- Title and abstract of the PhD thesis (2 pages maximum).
- Curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum).
- A dissemination paper regarding the scientific content of the PhD thesis:
– The paper should be written in English and have a maximum of 15000 characters including spaces and captions (list of references not included).
– The tables and/or Figures should be included in the text and should be of good quality.
Applications should be submitted in electronic form to the following e-mail:
Young food chemists are encouraged to submit the application by 31st january 2023.